- Quiet location on outskirts of Newport
- Comfortable stone cottage
- 3 bedrooms, sleeping 5
- Separate lounge, dining room, kitchen
- Small rear courtyard for eating outside
- 5 minutes walk to town centre
- 10-15 minutes walk to seaside – the “Parrog”
- Pretty stream across lane that leads up mountain
- Parking for 2 cars
- Prices from £325 to £710 per week
Newport is an historic coastal town in the Pembrokeshire National Park. It is popular with holidaymakers because of its idyllic location. The Parrog offers rockpooling and water sports with an active sailing club. Traeth Mawr (Big Beach) and the golf links are a short drive across the estuary, itself known for bird watching. Carn Ingli mountain and Dinas Head offer spectacular local walks. There are several galleries, craft shops and restaurants & pubs in the town. See some photos on one of the other pages.
If you wish to contact us please try Gwynne Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 9259613.